Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BEAUTY TIPS FROM QUEEN LATIFAH



Actress, singer, Cover Girl model and cool girl, Queen Latifah is one of those celebs who likes to do her own makeup. Learn from her! Q & A with the Queen:


A Cheap Radiance Booster:

"Mix baking soda with water and use it on your face as an exfoliator. My grandmother gave me that tip."


No more creasy eyelids:

"I dip my brush in a little water before I apply shadow, it lasts longer."


Do less, look amazing:

"I don't like when women wear too much makeup, it should be natural. And this is coming from someone with their own makeup line."


To prevent fried ends:

"I condition my hair in the shower at night and rinse in the morning."


Her get ahead advice:

"Be fair. It's not good to be nasty. Remember that."


Thanks Queen!


xoxo RitzyNina

No comments: